HUNTSVILLE — The Weber Fire District is on the scene of a home explosion that sent one person to the hospital.
A Facebook post from the fire department says the explosion reportedly happened as the homeowner opened the door to let his dog out. They are investigating a cause, but say even though the blast threw the homeowner from the structure, he was in stable condition.
Weber Fire District Chief, Paul Nelson, posted this response on Facebook after multiple questions came in asking about the condition of the homeowner’s dog.
The homeowner’s name has not yet been released.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- KSL NewsRadio picks up Murrow award for tour bus crash coverage
- Latter-day Saint mission president dies in the Philippines
- When will you get your stimulus payment? Here’s how to check
- Tooele County School District
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Some children have ended up in Utah’s hospitals with COVID-19
- 4 Valentine’s Day Deaths in 4 Years: How Safe Valentine’s Day Driving will…
- Sister of missing hiker says she is getting mental health help
- House approves bill to rename Dixie State University
- High schooler discovers new planet on 3rd day of NASA internship