JayMac: President Donald Trump called off U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s planned visit to North Korea in a Tweet, saying delays in denuclearization were unacceptable. He also said the denuclearization was slowed down because of trade tensions between the U.S. and China.
But wait… Didn’t Trump cause the trade tensions with China in the first place?
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Winter solstice 2019: A short day that’s long on ancient traditions
- More COVID-19 antibody testing available, but doctors say not everyone should get it
- Lay Kou- Southland Elementary
- Sir Paul McCartney makes his own guitar picks by crushing pennies under trains
- Jared Nicol, Hildale council member, jailed on suspicion of stalking
- Avalanche victim identified as long-time Park City resident
- KSL 5 is back on DirecTV
- Is it time to scrap straight-ticket voting in Utah?
- Expect hazy skies and moderately unhealthy air for a few days
- Mat and Savanna Shaw, a viral daddy-daughter singing duo sharing hope through music