Blue hard candy is giving Walter White–AKA Heisenberg from Breaking Bad–a run for his money. Candy made to look like Walter White’s blue meth ticked off a man in Provo.
Have you seen the package? I don’t think this is screaming out to children that they should do meth. If I was offended by something like this, I just wouldn’t buy it.
The number one rule of free speech that we forget is free speech will offend people.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on Apple Podcasts. Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram or on Facebook.
Today’s Top Stories
- Parents, teachers, students sound off on later school start times
- Family announces they’ll say goodbye to Dixie, a dog burned for revenge
- ‘Anonymous’ hacker group threatens to “expose many crimes” of Minneapolis PD
- New motorcycle law in Utah
- How to prepare home and family for an earthquake
- 20 Burmese Pythons found slithering in Holladay home
- Nintendo is bringing back a super-retro handheld from the 1980s
- Vail Resorts CEO talks about social distancing for ski season at Park City Mountain
- The worldwide impact of The First Vision
- Charter school teacher charged with child abuse