SALT LAKE CITY — A new study ranks Salt Lake International Airport among the best airports nationwide for business travelers.
TravelBank compared on-time arrival rates, airport transit and parking prices, quality of service and nearby hotel prices.
The study ranked Salt Lake International fourth behind Las Vegas, Charlotte, and Phoenix. And it gave kudos to our new airport, set to open in 2020.
TravelBank is a service aiming to help business travelers with travel management. It ranked Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York City’s two major airports among the worst.
Today’s Top Stories
- What to do if you encounter a dangerous animal in the wild
- The original Gerber Baby just turned 93
- How someone’s pet goldfish destroyed an entire ecosystem at Maple Lake
- What happened? Anatomy of a violent NASCAR crash
- Opinion: Should police have sent in the dog?
- Utah ski resorts plan for good year despite low snow, pandemic
- Home prices increase in Salt Lake City during the pandemic
- Anonymous man pays 12-person dinner bill at Bandit’s Grill and Bar
- Utah State Parks annual pass fee increased
- Seraph Young, first female voter, finally gets misspelled headstone corrected