SALT LAKE CITY — A new study ranks Salt Lake International Airport among the best airports nationwide for business travelers.
TravelBank compared on-time arrival rates, airport transit and parking prices, quality of service and nearby hotel prices.
The study ranked Salt Lake International fourth behind Las Vegas, Charlotte, and Phoenix. And it gave kudos to our new airport, set to open in 2020.
TravelBank is a service aiming to help business travelers with travel management. It ranked Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York City’s two major airports among the worst.
Today’s Top Stories
- 6.4-magnitude quake rattles Nevada
- Friends mourn Utah veterinarian shot in New Mexico
- Is the kissing bug a threat in Utah?
- Toxic algal bloom spotted on Utah Lake, a first for 2019
- Man arrested in connection with body found in Ogden
- UTA offering free fare to COVID-19 vaccination appointments
- Officer Zachary Nold, Ogden City Police Department
- UPDATE: Lori Vallow appears in court on new charges in relation to the death of missing children
- Two huge snakes fall through kitchen ceiling in Australia
- Hurricane State Liquor Store closes, employee tests positive for COVID-19