Today is our first JayMac’s News Snack, where I give you three stories that are in a snackable size.
Target practicing mishap
- How many times do we have to hear about people starting fires by target shooting? What kind of accountability should these individuals be held to when these major fires are started?
Terrible judge forces couple to give over the nearly half a million dollars they raised for a homeless man who gave them their last $20:
- It takes the best in humanity to create the worst.
In and Out boycott:
- Let’s make every business on this earth political. Maybe we should just give into the divisiveness instead of fighting them. What do you think?
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on Apple Podcasts. Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram or on Facebook.
Today’s Top Stories
- The story of Sgt. Cade Brenchley, hit by a car in line of duty
- Biden gets into testy exchange with man over gun rights
- Utah earthquake preparation and “The Big One”
- Treatment center, Turn-About Ranch, responds with statement
- Lee parts ways with President over who killed Saudi journalist
- Lynda Carter offers wonderful performance at FanX
- Sen. Lee says Utah National Guard kicked out of DC hotel
- New wildlife bridge comes with cameras, warnings
- Sen. Mike Lee: Trump is not guilty
- Fake high school sports sponsorship scam targeting Utah businesses