WASHINGTON, D.C. — Senator Cory Booker is set to release the Senate Judiciary Committee’s confidential email, even at the threat of being kicked out of the Senate during the Brett Kavanaugh hearing.
I think he does have a point about some of these document withholdings.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on Apple Podcasts. Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram or on Facebook.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah parents want vape tax
- Two alarm fire evacuates residents at Millcreek apartments, second fire in less than a year
- Doctor: Utah’s COVID-19 infection rate is a concern, hospitalizations stabilize
- New wildlife bridge comes with cameras, warnings
- Man says he removed the mysterious Utah monolith
- Brigham Young University installs “family friendly” section in student library
- VIDEO: Police shooting in Holladay sends one person to hospital
- Medical pot users face barriers in Utah after legalization
- Some temples are entering Phase 3 of reopening; here’s what that looks like
- Purge The Spurge: Utah County Offers To Exchange Invasive Poisonous Plant For Native Plant…