An Australian doctor Tweeted after a Qantas flight attendant called her “Miss,” which she said is sexist.
Dr. Siobhan O’Dwyer tweeted, “Hey @Qantas, my name is Dr. O’Dwyer. My ticket says Dr. O’Dwyer. Do not look at my ticket, look at me, look back at my ticket, decide it’s a typo, and call me Miss O’Dwyer. I did not spend 8 years at university to be called Miss.”
Oh my goodness–get over yourself!
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- After 25 years, ‘The Far Side’ is back — with an online debut and new comics
- What Are You Getting Your Neighbors and Friends for the Holidays? Mason Jar Gifts Might Just…
- Call before you dig: Stay safe during your home projects
- Shift in policy will allow ATVs and UTVs in National Parks
- The Nightside Project is Back!
- USU reports COVID-19 virus in wastewater from residence halls
- Costco to require shoppers to wear a face mask
- The bubonic plague is back again in China’s Inner Mongolia
- Why the US dropped an atomic bomb on Hiroshima 74 years ago today
- Police searching for suspect after fatal shooting of Sandy teen