Hurricane Florence barrels toward the coast of the U.S. near South Carolina and North Carolina. The South Carolina’s governor ordered evacuations.
People aren’t going to flee a hurricane named Florence. Do you know anybody named Florence who isn’t the nicest person in the world?
I vote we name hurricanes after villains. Maybe more people would evacuate if the hurricane was named Hurricane Voldemort.
JayMac News Show is usually hosted by KSL News Radio’s Jay McFarland, who also hosts the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL News Radio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on iTunes. Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram @JayMacNewsShow or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/JayMacNewsShow/
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Moving To New Neighborhood Clean Up Program
- Alaska moose poacher fined $100,000, sentenced to jail
- Salt Lake City Public Library system reopening for services
- BYU and UVU issue statement, advise two-week deadline to improve numbers
- Bountiful police release video of pawn shop shooting
- Man crashes vehicle into Layton business
- KSL NewsRadio Announces New Show, Programming Lineup
- New restrictions on fireworks to keep Utah residents safe
- Salt Lake City man charged with attempted murder following road rage incident
- Dave & Dujanovic: Conceal or reveal jail mugshots?