Hurricane Florence barrels toward the coast of the U.S. near South Carolina and North Carolina. The South Carolina’s governor ordered evacuations.
People aren’t going to flee a hurricane named Florence. Do you know anybody named Florence who isn’t the nicest person in the world?
I vote we name hurricanes after villains. Maybe more people would evacuate if the hurricane was named Hurricane Voldemort.
JayMac News Show is usually hosted by KSL News Radio’s Jay McFarland, who also hosts the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL News Radio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on iTunes. Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram @JayMacNewsShow or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/JayMacNewsShow/
Today’s Top Stories
- New info suggests Josh Powell destroyed evidence in wife’s disappearance
- WATCH: Ogden police speak after chase ends with suspect dead and officers hurt
- Cedar City is Packed with Fun Activities to Offer Everyone in the Family! Here are 4 Things…
- Gov. Herbert issues statewide mask mandate, declares state of emergency
- Life Hack: How to set an alarm on Alexa and wake up to KSL NewsRadio
- Several fires break out as Utah sees first Red Flag warning of the year