We need to make sure that September 11th never fades away into history. It’s exhausting to remember the nearly 3,000 lives that were lost.
But the real problem is those who believe in the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11.
I received countless text messages throughout the show saying that 9/11 was an inside job and the explosions were controlled explosions to bring down these towers.
I hope that if you see anything like that that you will take the time to do some research. After 9/11 I became fixated on it. I have researched this event perhaps more than any other event in history.
The claims are so unfounded and ridiculous. The idea that any of the towers were brought down with controlled explosions is ridiculous.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on Apple Podcasts. Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram or on Facebook.
Today’s Top Stories
- Excelsior Academy first-graders moved to online school
- Feds warn UFO enthusiasts against storming Area 51: The military ‘stands ready’
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- Teacher stands by as Vernal Middle School student is viciously assaulted
- Utah County Commissioner wants Utah open for business
- Charter school teacher charged with child abuse
- Bodies of missing girls found in Utah Lake
- Actress sues actor Tom Sizemore, claiming sex abuse on set
- Toni Morrison, ‘Beloved’ author and Nobel laureate, dies at 88
- Salt Lake County restaurants ready to reopen indoor dining