I’m livid that people chose to stay and now they’re asking to be rescued from emergency crews. If someone chose not to evacuate and now needs help, send them the bill. People are flooding 9-1-1 with nonemergency calls for things like downed tree lines. First responders have not been able to stop because of all the calls. One major rescue was when a giant tree fell on the back of a home and trapped someone. People have descended on the area with their boats and high water vehicles to rescue people.
JayMac News Show is usually hosted by KSL News Radio’s Jay McFarland, who also hosts the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL News Radio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on iTunes. Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram @JayMacNewsShow or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/JayMacNewsShow/
Today’s Top Stories
- Crimewatch: the Murder of Sherry Black
- McDonald’s launches first new Chicken McNuggets flavor in nearly 40 years
- How does Utah’s vaccination goal compare to Biden’s?
- Portland protesters cause mayhem again, police officer hurt
- Winter storm approaches Utah
- How does the Electoral College work?
- Intoxicated driver runs into railroad crossing signal in Roy, road closed
- Breanne Stump – Fox Hollow Elementary School
- AP: Spencer Cox wins race for Utah governor
- Electric scooter catches fire in U of U building, relocates classes