Have you seen the footage of a homeless man on a subway train shaving his face? The video ended up going viral. The question about this entire story is the etiquette of filming people in public.
On one hand, no one should shave with a straight razor on a moving train. On the other hand, people should reconsider what they’re willing to record and put on the internet. By creating awareness about certain issues, there is also an additional risk of calling someone’s behavior into question which could also potentially ruin that person’s life.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Rebecca Mikkelsen – Washington Terrace Elementary
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Gunman who killed U. student tried to kidnap witness, police say
- Inside a coronavirus hospital in Italy, doctors warn: get ready
- 3 sexual assaults in 1 night reported at Utah State University
- Taco Tuesday coincides with Cinco de Mayo
- Iron County residence destroyed by fire
- New survey asks for resident input on Dixie State University name change
- A dancing cockatoo named Snowball learned 14 moves all by himself
- ‘Anonymous’ hacker group threatens to “expose many crimes” of Minneapolis PD