Have you seen the footage of a homeless man on a subway train shaving his face? The video ended up going viral. The question about this entire story is the etiquette of filming people in public.
On one hand, no one should shave with a straight razor on a moving train. On the other hand, people should reconsider what they’re willing to record and put on the internet. By creating awareness about certain issues, there is also an additional risk of calling someone’s behavior into question which could also potentially ruin that person’s life.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- 1.4 million seek US jobless aid, first increase since March
- Layton rare coin dealer accused of multi-million dollar scheme
- Students from Pleasant Grove participate in ‘Choose Kindness Month’
- Live-fire training scheduled at Camp Williams this week
- Professor: gender pay gap not what it seems at BYU
- In Mexico, cartels are hunting down police at their homes
- Heat advisory for next two days along Wasatch Front
- Utah Jazz announce 2021-22 regular-season schedule
- Man arrested in connection with body found in Ogden
- 82 year old Topper Bakery in Ogden catches fire