Christine Blasey Ford wants an FBI investigation of her alleged claims against SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
Why wouldn’t you want this to happen?
This is such an easy win for the GOP but they are refusing to reach out and grab it.
It’s become clear that the intent was to let her be heard but it was never to listen to what she says. Let her speak, then have a vote, then move on.
An investigation by the FBI would be fairly quick and pretty simple.
Why not have the other people testify?
Bush ordered the FBI to look into it and it took 3 days. There is no reason not to do this.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Police ask for help finding suspect who attacked hiker
- DA: Unified officer was not justified in shooting death of Salt Lake man
- Fears of ‘Wild West’ as COVID-19 blood tests hit the market
- Hey, sports fans: Joey Chestnut and Miki Sudo crush the hot dog contest — again
- Gov. Herbert announces COVID-19 to close schools rest of year
- Dave & Dujanovic: Coping with the fear of returning to school
- Salt Lake City Council wants resident input on 2020-2021 fiscal budget
- St. George investigation into missing hiker closes with no evidence of fraud
- Biden gets into testy exchange with man over gun rights
- Nonprofit projects pay increase for Utah workers in 2021