Facebook is getting a “War Room.” Why? To prevent Russian meddling in the mid-term elections.
Doesn’t this bring everybody comfort? This is Facebook, the social media website at a college to let you vote on who is hot and who is not is now responsible for monitoring election interference.
Their goal is to stop foreign interference with the upcoming election.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- Greg Skordas: Democratic nominee for Utah attorney general
- No school for kids at one Utah school, courtesy of a garbage fire
- Lincoln County, NV, prepares for possible onslaught
- The story of Sgt. Cade Brenchley, hit by a car in line of duty
- Salt Lake County creates diversity team as part of COVID-19 response
- “Lights on 4 Lizzy” fundraiser raises thousands of dollars
- Utah football fans honor Ty Jordan with “The Ty Jordan Challenge”
- Salt Lake middle, high school students to return to in-person learning
- Elder Oaks reiterates opposition to same-sex marriage