Facebook is getting a “War Room.” Why? To prevent Russian meddling in the mid-term elections.
Doesn’t this bring everybody comfort? This is Facebook, the social media website at a college to let you vote on who is hot and who is not is now responsible for monitoring election interference.
Their goal is to stop foreign interference with the upcoming election.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Family releases statement after woman murdered on Tinder date
- Candidate Conversation: Eric Eliason for 1st District, Congress
- Gateway Mall owners say crime is down 79%
- SLC haunted house prepares to open during pandemic
- Corvette goes mid-engine for first time to raise performance
- Simple credit card rewards can pay off if you just do a little work
- Santa, reindeer granted permit to enter US on Christmas Eve
- Three people gored as running of the bulls ends in Pamplona
- Thousands pay final respects to fallen firefighter
- Police identify woman found dead at Midvale Motel 6