What are the commonalities of the three most recent shootings? People want to turn and blame guns again. Guns don’t shoot people, people shoot people.
Instead, we need to focus on mental health. People with a mental health issue need to go through due process and we need to establish “red flag” laws.
Even though I’m an American and I have the right to a gun, I don’t want my rights to be limited by the few who abuse those rights.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Boris Johnson promises UK will provide Hong Kongers path to citizenship after national…
- Advice from a registered sex offender: teach your kids
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- Mercy Housing Mountain Plains
- Sneakers designed in honor of Obama to go on sale for $25,000
- Utah man gets up to life in prison in ex-girlfriend’s death
- “Freak accident” claims two moose calves near Mountain Dell Golf Course
- Surgeon General on coronavirus: ‘This week is going to get bad’
- Cops looking for woman after she allegedly uses a taser on 9-year-old boy
- What makes soda so addictive?