Thousands of people who’d been evacuated from their homes in Elk Ridge and Woodland Hills were allowed to return home Saturday morning. They discovered some firefighting equipment left behind in case their homes are threatened again by the Bald Mountain wildfire. KSL Newsradio’s Dan Bammes reports.
(Photo: Rocky Mountain Incident Management Team)
Today’s Top Stories
- Mary Poppins meets James Bond: Will Meghan and Harry hire a Norland nanny for the royal baby?
- Utah Jazz plane bird strike was especially bad according to officials
- ‘He changed my life’: Afghan pilot remembers Major Brent Taylor
- Drugs and other crimes still a big problem in county jails
- Salt Lake City high schools may start later in 2021
- BYU Study: Drinking High-Fat Milk Connected With Biological Aging
- Tara Francyk-Wells – West Jordan Elementary
- Biden adds Michigan to win total, delivering blow to Sanders
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- UVU students win records fight over campus police reports