Now there are two maybe three women who are accusing Supreme Court justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
The latest allegations say that the SCOTUS nominee exposed himself to her during a college party when both of them were drunk.
It’s time to call in the FBI.
Have you seen President Donald Trump’s Tweets? They’re so barbaric that even Mitch McConnell himself is telling POTUS to take a chill pill.
Yes, this allegation, Trump’s reaction, and the way the Democrats have handled this is political. They are rushing through the nomination process and they are not having the FBI look into it. It is 100% political on both sides.
With two maybe three sexual assault allegations again Kavanaugh, do you believe him or the accusers? Why or why not?
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Council wants resident input on 2020-2021 fiscal budget
- DA: Unified officer was not justified in shooting death of Salt Lake man
- Biden gets into testy exchange with man over gun rights
- United Utah Party: Investigate Gov. Herbert for possible inducement
- Police ask for help finding suspect who attacked hiker
- Hey, sports fans: Joey Chestnut and Miki Sudo crush the hot dog contest — again
- Gov. Herbert announces COVID-19 to close schools rest of year
- Dave & Dujanovic: Coping with the fear of returning to school
- OPINION: I’ve learned a lot about myself because of COVID-19
- Nonprofit projects pay increase for Utah workers in 2021