Bill Cosby has been taken into custody and received a sentencing of 3-10 years without bail, although it sounds like they will dispute the charges.
I personally have a mixed range of thoughts and feelings about this. There is no doubt that throughout Bill Cosby’s life, he’s done great things and at the same time, he’s destroyed the lives of dozens of women. I think there is a powerful lesson to be learned here which is that just because you think you know someone doesn’t mean they aren’t capable of doing bad things.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Stacey Marshall – Jordan Ridge Elementary
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Parents of Susan Powell endure day of graphic court testimony
- Donovan Mitchell: good Samaritan deed goes viral
- Courage Reins
- Travels with President Nelson: Touching the hearts of Church members around the world
- Dave & Dujanovic: Was police use of force in Minneapolis akin to murder?
- Some Utah Jazz players’ heights shrunk a bit