Representative Mia Love and Mayor Ben McAdams are at each other’s throats in their campaign videos.
Each is releasing attack ads against each other in their race for the congressional seat. This negative mudslinging of the opposition is insulting my intelligence. Why would you believe the opposition?
The McAdams’ campaign video grills Love for allegedly shady campaign finance. The voiceover claims that Love has “gone Washington.”
The Love video features a terrible pseudo-Bill Clinton impersonation tying McAdams with the Clinton family.
I interviewed Mayor Ben McAdams’ campaign manager, Andrew Roberts. He doesn’t realize that both McAdams and Love had ads that were just character assassinations.
Where is the civility in that? How are we supposed to know what’s credible and what’s not? Have you seen the ads? What did you think of them?
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Need something last minute? Here’s what is open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Three arrests in connection with Sapphire Drive homicide in Sandy
- Peace and conflict: Talking politics and navigating tension over the holidays
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- Trump outstripping Obama on pace of executive orders
- All six female Utah state senators walk out to protest invasive abortion ultrasound
- Doctor: Utah’s COVID-19 infection rate is a concern, hospitalizations stabilize
- Athletes at the Tokyo Olympics will not need a vaccine to participate, organizers say
- Layton police arrest two suspects in fatal shooting
- A Las Vegas rescue group has captured ‘Cluck Norris’ and is searching for the…