WEST VALLEY CITY — West Valley City leaders are so fed up with the smell in their city, they appear to be ready to sue.
Their Facebook post says they are going after ET Technologies. The company is by the Salt Lake landfill, and it takes sewage and other waste and makes topsoil to use at the landfill.
West Valley City leaders say they have tried to work with the company, Salt Lake City and Salt Lake County, but there is not a lot of action.
Their post says they learned all entities just signed a new contract even though the odor is still a problem.
Therefore they say their only solution is to pursue legal action.
ET Technologies’ website says it continues to invest in odor control.
Today’s Top Stories
- On Twitter, limited number of users spreading fake info
- Man stuck on avalanche deposit on Utah’s Mount Timpanogos
- UPDATE: Suspect jailed in Midvale domestic violence homicide
- Hole in I-15 bridge was more than just a pothole, UDOT says
- Provo PD seeing many cars with illegal black license plates
- Coronavirus could cause a Coca-Cola shortage
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains