SALT LAKE CITY — The BYU Cougars and the Utah Utes are looking to move on after they both suffered losses against the Washington Huskies.
BYU has officially dropped out of the AP Top 25 Poll after their loss to Washington on Saturday night.
The Cougars’ only touchdown came in the 4th quarter after scoring a single touchdown in the closing minute.
PAC 12 Highlights: Washington Huskies (11) v. BYU Cougars (20)
BYU heads back to Provo to take on the Utah State Aggies this Friday night at 7 pm, which will air live on KSL Newsradio as well as ESPN2.
Meanwhile, the Utah Utes are set to face off against Stanford (14) this upcoming Saturday on Oct. 6, at 8:30 pm and will be broadcast on ESPN.
The team will be coming off a bye week and will be hoping to turn their offense issues around as the Utes have been unable to make any headway on their running or passing game up to this point.
PAC 12 Highlights: Washington State Cougars v. Utah Utes
The Utes are now 2-2 overall but 0-2 in Pac 12 play, following losses to both the Washington Huskies (4-0) and the Washington State Cougars (4-1).
Today’s Top Stories
- Heart of Utah: Two Navy doctors from Utah describe pandemic service
- Coyote sighting reported at the University of Utah campus
- Gamer Grandma: Meet 90-year-old Hamako Mori, the world’s oldest gamer on YouTube
- Police searching for man accused of stealing ducklings from ponds
- Utah parents want vape tax
- Lynda Carter offers wonderful performance at FanX
- Sen. Mike Lee: Trump is not guilty
- Sen. Lee says Utah National Guard kicked out of DC hotel
- Lee parts ways with President over who killed Saudi journalist
- Melania Trump announces Rose Garden ‘renewal’ project