Utah’s veterans are a state treasure. Their experience, ability, and dedication are of incalculable benefit to our community. KSL NewsRadio and VA Salt Lake City Health Care System are proud to present a new podcast series about Utah’s veterans called Upholding Valor.
Healing Veterans in Body, Mind, & Spirit
Upholding Valor is hosted by VA Salt Lake City Communications Director Jill Atwood. She knows this is something the veteran community really needs. “We need to be more proactive, and we need to be more transparent. We need to talk about the good things that we do.”
Unmatched Expertise For Our Veterans
Upholding Valor draws expert guests from the VA community of doctors and specialists. This ensures the information is always current and correct. These experts discuss veteran health care issues with expertise, candor, and depth. This makes Upholding Valor a must- watch resource for veterans and their families.
A Debt We Can Repay
This care represents a portion of the debt owed to the men and women of the United States Armed Forces. As Saunders explains: “Veterans have earned this care. They served and earned this care and so many veterans are not taking advantage of it.”
How To Get The Upholding Valor Podcast
Today’s Top Stories
- Indoor vs. outside dining: Which restaurant tables are safer?
- BYU Law students “heart attack” Orem Islamic Center
- Mormon leader in Puerto Rico: ‘We don’t want to be forgotten’
- Tammy Botelho – Sage Hills Elementary
- Northern Utah counties asked to mask up as COVID-19 cases rise
- Right on the Money: save by following the 24-hour rule
- ‘Don’t blame Californians for surge in Utah housing prices’ study says
- NB I-15 moving again near Payson
- Opinion: Feed Utah food drive demonstrates what Utah does best
- Andrea Green – Scera Park Elementary