Utah’s veterans are a state treasure. Their experience, ability, and dedication are of incalculable benefit to our community. KSL NewsRadio and VA Salt Lake City Health Care System are proud to present a new podcast series about Utah’s veterans called Upholding Valor.
Healing Veterans in Body, Mind, & Spirit
Upholding Valor is hosted by VA Salt Lake City Communications Director Jill Atwood. She knows this is something the veteran community really needs. “We need to be more proactive, and we need to be more transparent. We need to talk about the good things that we do.”
Unmatched Expertise For Our Veterans
Upholding Valor draws expert guests from the VA community of doctors and specialists. This ensures the information is always current and correct. These experts discuss veteran health care issues with expertise, candor, and depth. This makes Upholding Valor a must- watch resource for veterans and their families.
A Debt We Can Repay
This care represents a portion of the debt owed to the men and women of the United States Armed Forces. As Saunders explains: “Veterans have earned this care. They served and earned this care and so many veterans are not taking advantage of it.”
How To Get The Upholding Valor Podcast
Today’s Top Stories
- Rebecca Mikkelsen – Washington Terrace Elementary
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Gunman who killed U. student tried to kidnap witness, police say
- Utah Rep. Phil Lyman and Weldon Angelos included in President Trump’s wave of pardons
- With J&J vaccines arriving in Utah, Gov. Cox optimistic
- Legal expert says insanity defense not likely for Grantsville teen
- UPDATE: South Salt Lake DMV Office reopens after confirmed COVID case
- Could Joseph Smith’s First Vision have happened on March 26, 200 years ago?
- DWR lets people take unlimited number of fish from Wasatch County fishing hole
- POLICE FOOTAGE Lori Vallow’s ex-husband worried about their missing children and his…