Utah’s veterans are a state treasure. Their experience, ability, and dedication are of incalculable benefit to our community. KSL NewsRadio and VA Salt Lake City Health Care System are proud to present a new podcast series about Utah’s veterans called Upholding Valor.
Healing Veterans in Body, Mind, & Spirit
Upholding Valor is hosted by VA Salt Lake City Communications Director Jill Atwood. She knows this is something the veteran community really needs. “We need to be more proactive, and we need to be more transparent. We need to talk about the good things that we do.”
Unmatched Expertise For Our Veterans
Upholding Valor draws expert guests from the VA community of doctors and specialists. This ensures the information is always current and correct. These experts discuss veteran health care issues with expertise, candor, and depth. This makes Upholding Valor a must- watch resource for veterans and their families.
A Debt We Can Repay
This care represents a portion of the debt owed to the men and women of the United States Armed Forces. As Saunders explains: “Veterans have earned this care. They served and earned this care and so many veterans are not taking advantage of it.”
How To Get The Upholding Valor Podcast
Today’s Top Stories
- What to do if you encounter a dangerous animal in the wild
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces first ever African-American General Authority
- ‘Far Side’ cartoonist Gary Larson publishes first new work in 25 years
- Prosecutors warn parents about online safety after more than 100 predators arrested within…
- Orem police ask for help finding missing 7-year-old girl
- Opinion: Feed Utah food drive demonstrates what Utah does best
- Dave & Dujanovic: Should parents OK their child’s driver’s license?
- Tooele County School District
- Purge The Spurge: Utah County Offers To Exchange Invasive Poisonous Plant For Native Plant…
- New study: excessive screen time can stunt child development