JayMac: This Facebook hack is so much worse than we thought. 90 million people might be affected. Maybe you heard that Facebook logins are supposedly being sold for $3.90 apiece on the dark web.
If you used Facebook to login to other sites like Spotify, My fitness pal, or any other site. The hackers might get into your accounts on those sites too.
These hackers could post your private messages on the web. They could blackmail high-value targets such as politicians and business leaders.
This is why you should change your password to be a strong password and not the same one that you use for multiple different accounts.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Three arrests in connection with Sapphire Drive homicide in Sandy
- Need something last minute? Here’s what is open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Three things you need to do before you can run a marathon
- All six female Utah state senators walk out to protest invasive abortion ultrasound
- Florida vacation home invaded by vomiting vultures
- New wildlife bridge comes with cameras, warnings
- UPDATE: Search crews find missing 17-year-old in Millcreek Canyon
- UPDATE: Boil water order remains for 72 hours in parts of Pleasant Grove City
- Medical pot users face barriers in Utah after legalization
- Salt Lake Community College