JayMac: Around every polarized political subject are conspiracies and I’m not buying them. I never felt that Dr. Ford at any point tried to embellish her story to try to sound more like a victim or to dramatize her story. Although I do not necessarily believe that Judge Kavanaugh was the person who sexually assaulted Dr. Ford, I do not think there is a deep state operation that is working on behalf of the Democrats or Dr. Ford.
With that being said, without any corroborating evidence against, I would support voting in favor of Judge Kavanaugh.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Second Amendment rally at state capitol to push back against new gun laws
- State parks hope to have new ‘glamping’ campsites available for busy Memorial Day weekend
- Jazz fan gets “coolest injury ever” after Donovan Mitchell flies into third row
- Lori Vallow Daybell’s bond reduces to $1 million in Idaho
- Settlement deal nearing completion for parents of Lauren McCluskey
- Someone painted “racist” on Brigham Young statue at BYU
- Ogden cancels AMBER Alert, missing infant found safe
- Utah’s congressional representatives talk to KSL’s Dave & Dujanovic about…
- LDS Church: April General Conference will be “technology only”
- UDOT: Southbound I-15 experiencing major delays due to crash