The United States Ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, has given President Trump her resignation. In her resignation letter, Haley cited her belief in term limits as part of the reason for her leaving the U.N. However, I’m a little skeptical. If I were to predict the future, I would argue that Haley is leaving so that she can prepare to campaign alongside Trump in 2020 and replace the current Vice President, Mike Pence.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Fake high school sports sponsorship scam targeting Utah businesses
- Forest Service letting the East Fork Fire burn
- Utah lawmakers push back on ‘America’s Red Rock Wilderness Act’
- One dead, two injured in overnight Salt Lake shooting
- The story of Sgt. Cade Brenchley, hit by a car in line of duty
- Lee parts ways with President over who killed Saudi journalist
- Sen. Lee says Utah National Guard kicked out of DC hotel
- Heart of Utah: Two Navy doctors from Utah describe pandemic service
- Utah earthquake preparation and “The Big One”
- Lynda Carter offers wonderful performance at FanX