LOGAN, Utah — A Cache County man is accused of raping a woman he met through a dating app, and now Logan Police are worried there could be other victims.
21 year old Wyatt Martin was booked into the Cache County jail this week and charged with aggravated kidnapping and rape. Since the news started to spread, police say they’ve been contacted by at least 3 other women who could be victims.
Officers say in this case, Martin met a woman on Tinder and after they had been chatting for a while he invited her to a party at his home. But there he spiked her drink and sexually assaulted her, threatening to tie her down as she tried to fight back. She had to go to the hospital.
Officers say they found drugs and guns in the bedroom when they searched it.
Martin’s first court appearance is set for Monday, October 15th.
Logan police say there could be more victims. If you have any information you’re asked to call the police.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Moving To New Neighborhood Clean Up Program
- Alaska moose poacher fined $100,000, sentenced to jail
- A Utah man dies while swimming at Deer Creek State Park
- Fire crews rescue 4 people and 18 animals from basement fire
- Bountiful police release video of pawn shop shooting
- Cleanup from Magna quake continues as some residents grow more frustrated
- WATCH: Dad builds backyard roller coaster during shelter in place
- News Masters of the Universe: Apollo Edition
- Hill AFB airman to face charges related to burned police car
- Wuhan (finally) bans wild animals at wet markets