Facebook discovered nearly 30 million of their users’ information was stolen rather than the 50 million they initially suspected from the hack last month.
Also, Facebook purged 800 U.S. accounts and political pages that sent out political spam.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Chad Daybell in court, prosecution offers new details
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map
- Opioid addiction causes a Utah woman to spiral out of control
- Honoring the Class of 2020
- FanX files motion to avoid legal bills
- Why your New Year’s resolution might be doing more harm than good
- Investigators make major drug busts on I-80 in Utah
- Susan Powell’s son Charlie showed signs he was “troubled”
- Man arrested in connection with body found in Ogden
- Nonprofit projects pay increase for Utah workers in 2021