Utah is not supposed to be a battleground state but Mayor Ben McAdams and the Representative Mia Love fight for the Utah Representative seat is heating up.
They are literally are so tied that it’s impossible to tell who is currently polling better. If Republican Party loses any more seats in the Senate or the House, they risk losing control of the House to the Democrats. Because the stakes are so high they’re getting national attention.
Why is that? We KSL News Radio’s Nick Wyatt talked to Utah State University professor Michael Lyons.
Who is going to win? Who do you support and why?
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on Apple Podcasts. Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram or on Facebook.
Today’s Top Stories
- New health order could impact school dances, graduation ceremonies
- Utah coronavirus cases hit 1,411 in one day, setting new record
- Utah House OKs bill to bring back vehicle registration postcards
- Listen louder than you sing: inside the Tabernacle Choir on Temple Square
- Much loved St. George runner dies after 10-year fight with cancer
- Suspect in woman’s death barred from campus, report says
- Two construction areas to be aware of this weekend may affect traffic
- Fake grenade prompts evacuation of Taylorsville Elementary
- Utah tourism office unveils three-year plan to keep visitors and money rolling in
- Yo-Yo Ma serenades newly-vaccinated at inoculation clinic