People thought Hillary Clinton was going to overwhelming win the 2016 election and as a result, people didn’t bother turning out. They decided that rather than going out to vote that they would instead watch Judge Judy. So, it wasn’t that Trump over-performed, it was that Hillary Clinton under-performed in the election. So, maybe we need to rethink how people should understand polls.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Storm clean up efforts from wind damage is bringing communities together
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Bill would create firearm safety pilot program in Utah schools
- One dead, five hurt in head-on crash at Bonneville Salt Flats
- Knolls Fire Update: Evacuation order lifted but still possible, only 25% contained
- Provo High School football game moves back home, frustrating educators
- Utah a good home for autonomous drone development, military one reason
- Evacuations force California man to cancel SLC trip
- Tulsi Gabbard files lawsuit against Hillary Clinton for defamation
- Boris Johnson promises UK will provide Hong Kongers path to citizenship after national…