ST. GEORGE — UPDATE: Brandon Stratton has been located safely in downtown St. George.
The 3.5 year old went missing from his residence in St. George Wednesday evening.
Brandon went missing in St. George Wednesday night, according to St. George Police Department.
The child was wearing no shirt with checkered shorts. He has blond hair and blues eyes.
If you have any information about this missing child please contact St. George Police at (801) 627-4300.
“In situations like this, when we have — children missing, as the case with Brandon, we call out additional resources immediately and [begin a canvas of the immediate area the residence, the neighborhood] and begin to expand,” reported officials.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- Lincoln County, NV, prepares for possible onslaught
- The story of Sgt. Cade Brenchley, hit by a car in line of duty
- Greg Skordas: Democratic nominee for Utah attorney general
- KSL FactCheck: Two false claims up, two down in presidential vote count
- No school for kids at one Utah school, courtesy of a garbage fire
- U of U freshman running back Ty Jordan dies overnight
- Elder Oaks reiterates opposition to same-sex marriage
- Salt Lake middle, high school students to return to in-person learning
- The 3 things you need to know about Super Tuesday in Utah