Two political rivals put away their differences and busted out instruments as they performed a duet together to prove that civility isn’t dead in Vermont.
I had one of those politicians, Zac Mayo, on the show to discuss why he did it and why he values civility so much.
Do you believe civility is dead? Do you appreciate it? Is it important to you? Why or why not?
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- New health order could impact school dances, graduation ceremonies
- Utah coronavirus cases hit 1,411 in one day, setting new record
- Utah House OKs bill to bring back vehicle registration postcards
- Listen louder than you sing: inside the Tabernacle Choir on Temple Square
- Two construction areas to be aware of this weekend may affect traffic
- More than 70% of Americans report wearing a mask in public, study shows
- Suspect in woman’s death barred from campus, report says
- California to resume some activities by April 1
- Officer-involved shooting in Roy deemed justified, police release video
- Much loved St. George runner dies after 10-year fight with cancer