In anticipation of BYU Football hosting Northern Illinois Saturday Utah Transit Authority says it will run more buses to Lavell Edwards Stadium.
Specifically, it will run extra Utah Valley Express buses from the Provo and Orem FrontRunner stations to the stadium. This service will start two hours before kickoff at 11:30 a.m.
Hello! We’ll have extra UVX buses to the stadium from Orem and Provo FrontRunner stations beginning 2 hours prior to kickoff. There will be a post about Saturday’s service to BYU’s football game, tomorrow, with more information.
— UTA (@RideUTA) October 24, 2018
Following the game, nonstop transportation to the Provo Central Station will be set up on the southwest corner of Canyon Road and University Parkway facing southbound. People will need to get on the bus within 15 minutes after the game.
FrontRunner will run normal times on Saturday.
Today’s Top Stories
- Tabitha’s Way
- New health order could impact school dances, graduation ceremonies
- Salt Lake County to open senior centers in April
- Utah coronavirus cases hit 1,411 in one day, setting new record
- Malfunctioning Mississippi voting machine caught on video
- Much loved St. George runner dies after 10-year fight with cancer
- California to resume some activities by April 1
- The bubonic plague is back again in China’s Inner Mongolia
- Utah delegation on COVID relief bill: “Congress has lost their minds”
- Utah tourism office unveils three-year plan to keep visitors and money rolling in