We have lost our minds over politics. When this started, people wanted to blame the Democrats for sending bombs to themselves.
Will we get back to the place where we demand civility? Where when people use anger and hate to rile us up we say, “No, sir. That’s not what America is.” When will get back to a place where we care when our political rivals are hurt?
When our fellow Americans are under attack, why is our number one concern the elections? No! We have lost our humanity and we’ve lost our minds. We’re so jaded that we’ve lost America–it’s gone. It’s something else now. This won’t be the last if we continue to allow this. Can we let this be a wake-up call? Or on Monday are we going to go back to the same old nonsense? I think Monday we go back to the madness, and that’s very sad.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Susan Powell can’t be in Nutty Putty Cave, investigators say
- Gunman who killed U. student tried to kidnap witness, police say
- Another 4.4 million Americans filed for unemployment benefits last week
- What makes soda so addictive?
- Connect KSL to your Amazon Echo Device
- A dancing cockatoo named Snowball learned 14 moves all by himself
- Wasatch Adaptive Sports
- Legal expert says insanity defense not likely for Grantsville teen
- Inside a coronavirus hospital in Italy, doctors warn: get ready
- Rare Nike ‘Moon Shoe’ up for auction at Sotheby’s could fetch $160,000