After the Tree of Life synagogue shooting, people are again turning to their old arguments about gun control.
The sad thing is most people have a very basic understanding of how firearms are used. Some even believe that the United States could ban gun usage. They don’t realize that there’s no way we could completely get rid of guns here in the U.S.
My fellow gun supporters, we need to lead-out or lose out on our right to bear arms. If we don’t step up and give up some of our rights on gun control, I’m worried that a lot of our rights will be taken away from us.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake City Moving To New Neighborhood Clean Up Program
- NFL 2019: Pass interference reviews main topic in season 100
- News Masters of the Universe: Apollo Edition
- Wuhan (finally) bans wild animals at wet markets
- Wyoming GOP vote to censure Rep. Liz Cheney over impeachment vote
- Tesla’s Cybertruck is the butt of every internet joke
- Alaska moose poacher fined $100,000, sentenced to jail
- Ticket buyers, beware: scalpers are out to rip you off
- Heart of Utah: Storytelling festival helps young performers find their voices
- COLD: Computer at heart of Josh Powell custody dispute did not belong to him