OPINION: More package bombs and bad Trump comments
The latest suspicious package discovered in Atlanta came just hours before a federal court hearing in Miami for 56-year-old Cesar Sayoc, whom authorities accuse of sending explosive material to Democrats and other prominent critics of President Trump.
Some deeply troubled guy opened wanted to murder reporters for their reporting and politicians.
I can’t tell you if Trump influenced that, but on the day that CNN received its second pipe bomb, he said that they’re the enemy of the people. He wants you to think that all of the divisiveness of this country is caused by the media and not himself.
Where’s the grand conspiracy there? Why the need and the constant need to come up with a reason that doesn’t match what’s in front of your face? If you’re not willing to go that far, it puts you in a place where you’re controllable or influenceable.
JayMac News Show is usually hosted by KSL News Radio’s Jay McFarland, who also hosts the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL News Radio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on iTunes. Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram @JayMacNewsShow or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/JayMacNewsShow/
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- This Israeli mom is all of us during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Davis School District apologizes for shared flyer on ex-employee
- U of U Health offering full-tuition scholarships for pharmacy program
- Logan man arrested for allegedly sharing child porn on Facebook
- TSA finds seven guns in seven days at Salt Lake International Airport
- AP Question and Answer: Does wearing a mask pose any health risks?
- Officials say Woods Cross police chief resigns after ‘disagreement’ with city
- Heavy snow on Francis Peak should not be surprising, meteorologist says
- Jessica Cassity, Weber High School
- Utah is the 10th most active state in the country, according to study