KSL 5 asked Utah teenagers “What are you really doing on social media,” according to a KSL 5 story by Mike Headrick. Parenting in the digital age is stupid because what are teens doing on social media?
Despite what their parents think, teens are talking to strangers, bullying online, and sexting.
It’s not like normal parenting where people passed down knowledge from one generation to the next. Cellphones weren’t even a thing a generation ago.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Travels with President Nelson: Touching the hearts of Church members around the world
- Plan to retrieve Titanic radio spurs debate on human remains
- Courage Reins
- These 9 hand sanitizers may contain a potentially fatal ingredient, FDA warns
- What are you Eating for the Big Game? 5 Quick and Easy Recipes for Sunday Game Food that…
- Write-in candidate requests a list mailed to voters, naming write-in candidates
- Grace Struiksma – Channing Hall Charter School
- Some Utah Jazz players’ heights shrunk a bit
- Death of Steve Powell removes a lingering hope in Susan Powell case
- African Gray parrot still missing – Bluffdale owners offer reward