SALT LAKE CITY – Fans had to wait a while, but the Utah Jazz officially unveiled the Earned edition jerseys the team will wear on its Christmas game against the Portland Trailblazers.
Photos did leak last week of the jerseys, but the organization officially promoted it today. The Earned edition jerseys are for teams who made the NBA Playoffs last year.
“It’s an honor to play on Christmas Day and we’re excited for the opportunity to wear the Nike NBA Earned Edition uniforms for the first time,” said Bart Sharp, senior vice president of marketing for the Utah Jazz. “The uniforms feature our traditional green shading with white and gold accents in a modern design and style. We hope the fans enjoy them as well as our entire collection of six jerseys this season.”
👀 the schedule for our Earned Edition greens 🗓 pic.twitter.com/rtar7WpL0r
— Utah Jazz (@utahjazz) December 12, 2018
The players will don the new uniforms eleven times in all with six games at home and five on the road. It is one of six jerseys options joining the white Association, blue Icon, gold Statement, gradient City, Classic purple and now the newest Earned green colors.
Jerseys will be available for purchase on December 19th.
Today’s Top Stories
- ‘I just wanted to be better’: Utah woman details experience with heroin addiction
- What to do if you encounter a dangerous animal in the wild
- The original Gerber Baby just turned 93
- What happened? Anatomy of a violent NASCAR crash
- How someone’s pet goldfish destroyed an entire ecosystem at Maple Lake
- Mom has warning for others after getting scary phone call
- Hill Air Force Base Open Aircraft Day
- Opinion: Mexico needs our help to avoid becoming “failed state”
- Salt Lake City police respond to hundreds of calls because of the wind
- How tech salaries compare among Utah cities and to other states