Can I admit something? On super snowy days like today, I don’t mind being stuck in stop-and-go traffic. It’s better than having that one 4-wheel-drive SUV that comes barreling down the freeway at 80-miles an hour.
There were 98 total accidents during the snowstorm on Utah’s roads on Wednesday. That’s a huge issue. Let’s take more time, driver slowly, turn on our lights and make sure to make it to work safely.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Health officials urge Utah’s Hispanic population to keep holiday events small due to COVID-19
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- No school for kids at one Utah school, courtesy of a garbage fire
- Greg Skordas: Democratic nominee for Utah attorney general
- Lincoln County, NV, prepares for possible onslaught
- The story of Sgt. Cade Brenchley, hit by a car in line of duty
- Tentative deal reached on anti-gerrymandering initiative
- How to prepare home and family for an earthquake
- Lawsuit filed after what police call a road-rage-shooting in Lehi
- “Lights on 4 Lizzy” fundraiser raises thousands of dollars