FARMINGTON, Utah — For 27 years, the Frodsham family of Farmington has been hosting a Christmas celebration for those experiencing homelessness or otherwise in need.
KSL Newsradio’s Dan Bammes says the third generation of the family is now running the event.
Today’s Top Stories
- Special delivery: Over 500,000 protective face masks transported to Salt Lake International Airport
- Pandemic pause ends in Susan Powell parents lawsuit trial
- Silver Island: a desert escape well worth a visit
- 4 tips for getting a COVID-19 vaccine appointment booked sooner in Utah
- Santa, reindeer granted permit to enter US on Christmas Eve
- Utah drivers licenses one step closer to going digital
- What to do if you encounter a dangerous animal in the wild
- Lagoon ready to open without reservations
- What it was like hunting memes outside Area 51
- No sign of missing woman who was kidnapped in Kearns 1 week ago