BOISE, Idaho (AP) – Authorities say a 3-year-old girl has died after she was hit by a pickup truck in Boise.
The Ada County Sheriff’s office says the truck had just pulled out of a driveway and was moving slowly down the street at around 5:15 p.m. Saturday when the girl started running alongside it.
The driver didn’t see the girl and the truck hit her.
The driver immediately stopped the truck and called 911. Paramedics took the child to a local hospital, where she was pronounced dead shortly after.
Sheriffs believe the incident was an accident.
Today’s Top Stories
- Navajo signs agreement for second phase of buyback program
- Utah family has tree fall on car while camping in Oregon
- David Haight – Mountain View High School
- New York’s death toll nears 1,000 as ventilators and a Central Park field hospital are…
- Officer Dallas Smith & Officer Cory Lewis, Spanish Fork Police Department
- ‘The End’ of Fortnite leaves millions staring at a black hole
- Audio from Steven Powell’s interview with the FBI released on “Cold” podcast
- Cursive writing has been making a comeback in classrooms
- Athletes at the Tokyo Olympics will not need a vaccine to participate, organizers say
- ‘I just wanted to be better’: Utah woman details experience with heroin addiction