WASHINGTON (AP) — Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is up and working as she recuperates from cancer surgery.
A spokeswoman for the court, Kathy Arberg, also says that Ginsburg remained in New York at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center on Sunday. No information has been released on when Ginsburg might return home.
Ginsburg underwent surgery Friday to remove two malignant growths in her left lung. Doctors say there is no evidence of any remaining disease.
Now 85, the justice has been treated for cancer two other times. Last month she cracked three ribs in a fall at the court.
The court next meets on Jan. 7. Despite her health problems, Ginsburg has never missed arguments.
Today’s Top Stories
- NFL wades back into controversy with new Super Bowl police shooting ad
- Super Tuesday votes and delegate counts could take time in Utah
- Knolls Fire Update: Evacuation order lifted but still possible, only 25% contained
- Utah agriculture and food: cook any seeds you receive from China
- VOTE: What is the most popular candy in Utah?
- Oklahoma lawmaker proposes ‘Bigfoot’ hunting season