Police investigate woman’s frozen body found outside church
Jan 1, 2019, 7:49 PM | Updated: 7:53 pm
OGDEN, Utah (AP) — Northern Utah police are investigating the death of a woman whose body was found frozen outside a church on New Year’s Day.
The Standard-Examiner reports the woman’s body was found on a walkway near the First Baptist Church of Ogden in downtown Ogden.
Ogden Police Lt. Tyler Hanson did not have details about the woman’s identity, how she ended up outside the church or how she died.
The National Weather Service reported that overnight temperatures fell to 10 degrees Fahrenheit in Ogden.
Information from: Standard-Examiner, http://www.standard.net
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Today’s Top Stories
- Parents mad, Davis School District investigating after student shows up to school dressed as Hitler
- Uncle of missing five-year-old in Logan charged with murder, remains found
- Opinion: Feed Utah food drive demonstrates what Utah does best
- Utah is the 10th most active state in the country, according to study
- Utah Jazz announce 2021-22 regular-season schedule
- Two people die in single rollover crash on Skull Valley Road in Tooele
- Utah roads rated fifth best in the nation by new report
- Another COVID-19 case count record set in Utah: 12,990 in a single day
- Church president, NAACP call for “racial harmony” in joint op-ed
- Hyde Park couple now faces child abuse charges