OGDEN, Utah (AP) — Northern Utah police are investigating the death of a woman whose body was found frozen outside a church on New Year’s Day.
The Standard-Examiner reports the woman’s body was found on a walkway near the First Baptist Church of Ogden in downtown Ogden.
Ogden Police Lt. Tyler Hanson did not have details about the woman’s identity, how she ended up outside the church or how she died.
The National Weather Service reported that overnight temperatures fell to 10 degrees Fahrenheit in Ogden.
Information from: Standard-Examiner, http://www.standard.net
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- No school for kids at one Utah school, courtesy of a garbage fire
- Greg Skordas: Democratic nominee for Utah attorney general
- Lincoln County, NV, prepares for possible onslaught
- The story of Sgt. Cade Brenchley, hit by a car in line of duty
- Tentative deal reached on anti-gerrymandering initiative
- How to prepare home and family for an earthquake
- Lawsuit filed after what police call a road-rage-shooting in Lehi
- “Lights on 4 Lizzy” fundraiser raises thousands of dollars
- Health officials urge Utah’s Hispanic population to keep holiday events small due to COVID-19