Do you lie to any of your doctors? (And no, not just about if she looks fat in her dress.)
A new study found that most people are lying to their doctors, especially millennials.
I did an interview with a woman from the University of Utah who did the study. Her name is Angie Fagerlin, she’s the Research Scientist, Salt Lake City VA Informatics Decision-Enhancement and Analytic Sciences (IDEAS) Center for Innovation.
She said that clear and truthful communication between patients and their doctors is paramount to staying healthy.
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Only-child doesn’t need to be lonely child during the pandemic
- How does the Electoral College work?
- AP: Spencer Cox wins race for Utah governor
- Tara Francyk-Wells – West Jordan Elementary
- How bad does it hurt to be stung by a giant murder hornet?
- Utah man critically injured in bike crash at Canyonlands National Park
- What is coronavirus and Covid-19? An explainer
- FBI Confidential: Human trafficking may be happening in your local park
- Starbucks has officially abandoned straws for sippy cup lids … well, mostly
- A newborn monkey is a step to saving fertility of boys with cancer