PROVO — We’re learning more today about the small facelift coming to Brigham Young University’s football stadium.
It’s not a big renovation, but fans should notice a difference.
The renderings for the renovations set for LaVell Edwards Stadium show newly connected walkways at the four corners of the structure. No additional seating is being added, but after the renovation, fans will be able to walk between the different seating areas of the arena without having to go all the way to the bottom level.
There will also be more restrooms added to the facility overall.
The changes are expected to wrap up before the football season kicks off. Some big games you can catch down in Provo this year: BYU versus Utah State, Hawai’i and Northern Illinois.
Today’s Top Stories
- ‘I just wanted to be better’: Utah woman details experience with heroin addiction
- How someone’s pet goldfish destroyed an entire ecosystem at Maple Lake
- Mom has warning for others after getting scary phone call
- What to do if you encounter a dangerous animal in the wild
- The original Gerber Baby just turned 93
- What happened? Anatomy of a violent NASCAR crash
- After deadly ambush, Sen. Mike Lee talks striking back at Mexican drug cartels
- Hostage situation in Tooele ends with fatal officer-involved shooting
- Growing up poor changes DNA, scientists find
- Home prices increase in Salt Lake City during the pandemic