Representative Ben McAdams has added his voice to the Republican members of the US House of Representatives from Utah, sending a letter to the Acting Secretary of the Interior asking for an emergency exception to the federal law that’s shut off federal funding.
KSL Newsradio’s Dan Bammes reports the letters say the parks are at risk even with stopgap funding from the state.
Today’s Top Stories
- Gas station clerk tells her Susan Powell story for the first time publicly
- Grandson arrested on suspicion of murder in SLC house fire
- 2 men charged in ’02 killing of Run-DMC star Jam Master Jay
- Utah man charged, accused of threatening people displaying a Trump flag
- Champion bodybuilder turns himself in on Utah rape charges
- Man who pleaded guilty to Mackenzie Lueck’s murder sentenced to life in prison
- Golden Spoke Event
- How to make sure you weather the storm and cleanup safely
- Valentine’s is Long Since Over: Here are 5 Year Round Ways You Can Continue to Share…
- Inside Sources: Studying trust (and distrust) in America