Well folks, we’re officially one week into the new year. By now your calves are burning, your sugar cravings are spiking, and you’re starting to seriously rethink this “New Year, new me” business.
But according to Luke Gangi-Wellman of The Leonardo, all is not lost! On Monday’s episode of The JayMac News Show, Luke joined me to talk about neuroscience, habit formation and how to “hack” your brain into cooperating with you. Take heart, JayMac fans! Today’s episode brings hope and how-to’s.
Today’s Top Stories
- Excelsior Academy first-graders moved to online school
- AP changes writing style to capitalize ”b” in Black
- Charter school teacher charged with child abuse
- Sergeant Brian Taylor, Provo Police Department
- Forest Service letting the East Fork Fire burn
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map
- Businesses in downtown Salt Lake hope in-person General Conference will return ASAP
- Romney is president of a secret society in Washington
- West Kearns Elem. placed in shelter in place protocol Tuesday for around an hour, no threat…
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces first ever African-American General Authority