Is the border wall shutdown worth hard-working families missing paychecks?
We had two IRS employees who will miss their paycheck on Friday only because they work for the federal government.
National Treasury Employee Union Chapter 67 Communication Coordinator Krystle Kirkpatrick and resident Jenny Brown joined the show to share their touching stories.
Today’s Top Stories
- Convicted killer of UHP trooper up for parole
- 47-year-old mother of four graduates top of her class at UVU College of Science
- 2 Utah families bonded after organ donation saved man’s life
- Man accused of attacking jogger in Kaysville at gunpoint while intoxicated
- Chad Daybell faces new charges a day after Lori Vallow appeared in court on same counts
- Police identify man killed in Sandy auto-pedestrian accident
- Bad breath behind that mask? 10 reasons and remedies for your halitosis
- Officers escort a fallen deputy’s wife across the stage at her graduation
- “Judge Judy” ending after 25 seasons
- Benjamin Keough, grandson of Elvis Presley, dies at 27