Is the border wall shutdown worth hard-working families missing paychecks?
We had two IRS employees who will miss their paycheck on Friday only because they work for the federal government.
National Treasury Employee Union Chapter 67 Communication Coordinator Krystle Kirkpatrick and resident Jenny Brown joined the show to share their touching stories.
Today’s Top Stories
- Special delivery: Over 500,000 protective face masks transported to Salt Lake International Airport
- Pandemic pause ends in Susan Powell parents lawsuit trial
- Santa, reindeer granted permit to enter US on Christmas Eve
- All Utah 24 Hour Fitness locations to close, customers transferred to VASA
- Silver Island: a desert escape well worth a visit
- 4 tips for getting a COVID-19 vaccine appointment booked sooner in Utah
- Utah drivers licenses one step closer to going digital
- FBI Confidential: Human trafficking may be happening in your local park
- Bill Nye sets the world on fire — to make a point about climate change
- Illegal credit card skimming: Three habits I changed at the gas pump